Hi, my name is Carlie and I am currently a student at Texas A&M University. I have always needed some kind of creative outlet in order to breathe. I have felt a calling to refurbishing and creating new things. I really enjoy it and I hope you do too. Here is life as I see it...

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hello world!

Well, I have decided to join the world of blogging. I have been trying to figure out what I want to do with my life and where I am going. The other night I had an epiphany. A few summers ago I visited some family in Ohio and we walked into a store. Right away I was in heaven! It was full of all the things I wanted to do. Refurbished furniture, creative and unique works of art, jewelry, fun things everywhere you looked. I want to start a store of my own like that one! I have redone several pieces of my own furniture and painted big initials or signs but I want to branch out. So....I am going to start on here. I am going to find pieces that no one wants and turn them into works of art! So if you want to buy, let me know! If you want me to do something for you or redo a piece of your furniture, let me know! I am always looking for tips and suggestions, and if someone knows some new styles fill me in!

No comments:

Post a Comment